The Bubakin V3 Nappy is their best nappy yet. Extensive research and testing with real Australian mums and their babies has led to the creation of a thirsty, trim fitting modern cloth nappy designed for performance and comfort. Boasting one of the softest PUL shells available, our double gusset design to prevent leaks/explosions and available in two different linings, V3 shells are perfect for those just starting their nappy journey, through to the fussiest and most experienced MCN addict.
Features and Benefits:
- Trim fitting – ideal for the long, slim babies to the deliciously chunky
- Easy adjustable snaps – covering your little one from birth to toilet training (approx. 3.5-16kg)
- Double gussets for superior fit and leak prevention
- Extra soft PUL (Polyurethane Laminate) outer shell – breathable, waterproof fabric
- Absorption versatility – from light to heavy wetters we can offer solutions to help combat flooding
- All-in-two allows for quicker drying time with the option of pocket stuffing inserts or snap-in
- Your choice of shell lining (Charcoal fleece or Suedecloth)
Available in two different linings:
- Charcoal Fleece – odour fighting and antibacterial properties, wicks wetness away
- Suedecloth – soft to touch, wicks wetness away from babies skin and is stain resistant
How to choose the best lining for you and your baby
Charcoal Fleece (grey) – soft and cuddly against baby’s skin, the fabric contains a natural anti-microbial agent to help prevent bacteria cultivation.
Suedecloth (white) – a stain-resistant polyester fabric that works similar to charcoal fleece, however, it is slightly lighter and thinner which some people in warmer climates prefer as it feels dryer faster and doesn’t seem to feel as warm in humidity.