Launching in Australia in June 2011, the Caboo (urban definition: to be close to someone) follows in the footsteps of the multi-award winning Close Baby Carrier.
The Caboo is identical in function to the Close Baby Carrier, with some improvements in structure and fit.
Caboo (urban definition to be close to someone) is the new name for the close baby carrier. It seems a long time ago when a Caboo first made its way into the world, and it has been one big hug ever since.
To Caboo is as simple with your new born as it is with your nipper, whenever, wherever or however you use it.
Great indoors, it will allow you to get on with your day whilst maintaining that all important reassurance for you both, or Caboo outside for some fresh air and share some scenery, it is the perfect way to bond!
Caboo is made from Certified 100% Organic cotton and is only dyed using Oeko-tex standard dyes that contain no harsh or harmful chemicals.
Caboo is simply and easy to use by yourself, it goes on quickly and easily and can adjust to fit all wearers by simply pulling the fabric through the rings.
Your baby will be held high and close to you heart providing natural reassurance and a feeling of security for you both. When you Caboo, your baby is fully supported from the top of their head to the base of their spine and to behind the knees less strain on developing hips.
They will sit in a ‘frog legged position’ which is a very natural position for a baby and naturally places less weight and strain on their developing hips. The Caboo is supremely comfortable for you too, our soft wide straps spread the weight of your little one evenly over both shoulders the fixed cross provides excellent back support and will help reduce the strain on your shoulders.
With a weight range of 2.3 - 14.5 kg (5-32 lb) and available in a range of contemporary hues, the Caboo is an essential addition to every parent's kit.
Top 10 reasons to Caboo with your baby:
- A carried baby is a happier, calmer baby.
- Wearing your baby leaves your hands free for other things.
- Baby wearing offers constant and easy access to the breast.
- Baby wearing is a universally tested method of carrying your baby, which has been done for millenia.
- The Caboo can easily be used by one person.
- Baby wearing premature and newborn babies can reduce the affects of airborne diseases on these little ones.
- Baby wearing has a soothing affect on babies as they move with their wearer and hear the rhythm of heartbeat, voice and breath.
- Baby wearing encourages intimacy and closeless between a baby and his/her carrier.
- Baby wearing helps to ease reflux and colic. Wearing your baby gently massages their belly which encourages digestion and bowel elimination.
- The safest place for a baby is with YOU!